[Pw-talk] FW: Marketing Internship Opportunity with VeoRide

Bay, Jennifer L jbay at purdue.edu
Fri Jan 26 07:10:57 -07 2018

Here are some internship opportunities for this semester. I am sure they would also be interested in having someone over the summer, too.

Best,
JB

---------------------------------------
Jennifer Bay
Associate Professor of English
Purdue University
jbay at purdue.edu

From: James Valadez <james at veoride.com<mailto:james at veoride.com>>
Date: Friday, January 26, 2018 at 9:02 AM
To: Jennifer Bay <jbay at purdue.edu<mailto:jbay at purdue.edu>>
Subject: Re: Marketing Internship Opportunity with VeoRide

Jenny,

Thank you for your prompt response. Apologies for the delay, we just wanted to ensure that we had all of the accurate information available for our postings. I've attached both the Brand Ambassador as well as the Marketing and Communications Intern positions. Please take a look and pass along to your students. I am more than happy to meet with you or groups of students who might have any additional questions.

Best,

James